Have pending tax issues?

Before taking on the 2019 tax year, we encourage anyone who has prior tax-related issues to reach out to us. Now is a good time to deal with a situation you may have been putting off or which seems difficult to address.

Remember that as tax and accounting professionals, we are comfortable doing this type of work on a regular basis. We'd be glad to help if any of the following apply to you:

  • Have not filed taxes for one or more years.
  • Received a notice from the IRS and are not sure how to proceed.
  • Need to amend a previously filed return.
  • Worked in multiple states and didn't file for all.
  • Have started a business and need help keeping track of records.

Of course, we can also assist you in preparing for next year. Please call 773-867-1702 or email info@gouldingcpa.com with a brief description of your situation so we can get started on a solution.

Back to Tax Tips